MENU

Slide

Sunday, November 02, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Gabriella: Hahahas, thank you sweet!
Aww, it's really easy to make actually!
Just have to be able to visualise how
you want your final product to look like (:

Anne: No problem (:

Marc: Hahahs, yup i am, thanks! (:

Mel: Hahahs, i don't wax my underarm actually.

Eyeliner: I draw at the skin! (:

-: LOL! You're so cute!

QMT: Hahahs, thanks! (:

Passerby: You can get them from Plaza Singapura's Daiso!

Heidi: Erm, obviously you can to poke it with
a needle or toothpick to get the content?
It's in a gel-form capsule actually, not powdered form.

Queenie: Aiyoh, too bad for them! Hahahas,
But if we're gonna care about every single things
people say about us we might as well not live. lol.

Jess: Lol, the ahem type of cute?

Kingnie: lol, am i slow or sth?
Cos i seriously don't get your joke/sacarsim

Shirley: Hahahahs, why you so cute,
What does she mean ah? I don't get it leh.

Sarah: LOL! You're really slooooow! Hahahahs

-: Sasa or watsons!

Hi: Thanks for answering for me! :D

Lyne: Yeah! I love bright colours!

Angela: eh, i bought my peanut at marine parade's
Sam Aquarium for S$120 And my butter at Serangoon North,
and they gave birth to three babies! LOL!

:): You can get the isophyl alcohol from guardian

-: Nope i don't!

Dari: Jess eyebrow where got ugly?!

Girl: Lol, he flirt with me on friendster.
TADA! Lol, he was a toot poly student also mar
cannot be with a toot sec two girl? Hehehe.

TH: Whoops, sorry but i'm not D cup!
hahahas, you think too highly of me! :xxx
But I always order my lingerie from La Senza and Victoria Secret! (:

Ana: Lol, scary, like stalker ah you!
just kiddddddding.

-: Whoa, you got soooo many qns! Lol!
1stly, i wear clear contact lens,
and i just cook whatever i have in mind,
usually i don't really have a recipe,
and i bought my lashes at bugis street 2 level
those 10 in one box ones, and i bought my eyelash
glue from SASA brand is Ardell

Jess: Yes loooooads of qn :x
I WANNA CUT YOUR NOSE 1st leh,
or maybe kill you 1st then cut out your heart 1st,
MORE VALUABLE BABY!

Amber: It depends on how cute the bento would be!
Hehehe, the more cute the more time i need to spend on decorating!

Belle: yah! So long nvr see you already! :D
I miss smacking your forehead. hahahas

Nicole: Hahahas. it's toasted sesame seed! :D

Vivi: MDIS, tourism & hospitality management

Yupei: Eh, next post okay! You must you bedding hor!
Those people are horrible, don't use bedding then
let them step all over their pee and shit?
OMG, you can check out this website thou!
http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/2

Weiling: I think boyf got it for me at arnd 290?!
I'm not sure about videos thou!

Ana: Nope there isn't! (:

3 : Hey babe, photographers email me!









Halloweeeeeeeen!
I wonder how was everyone else's halloween parties.
I didn't actually get to party luh, so loser.
But i had so much preparing and doing the makeup etc!





Anyway, i don't know what's the problem with some of you?
i don't really care if you dislike the way i dress or whatever,
But i won't even listen to your crap even if you call me what, a slut and stuff?

If however i am dressing makes you
think i am a slut automatically,
Then all the people in who dresses
not-so-conservatively are all sluts?


My dressing doesn't change me or anything
,
It i had to care about what everyone says
i might as well not live?
Like helloooo, i only live once!
i'm not gonna wait till i'm saggy and old and
regret about things i didnt wear/ things that i didnt do.

It's crazy how people are so judgemental
and narrow-minded people are.









Had my lassssst paper on friday morning,
boyf was so sweet to fetch me to school early in the morning!
I was like, sleeping all the way in the car,
And i fell asleep for abit during my paper even.

But okay lah, the paper was pretty ok-ok.
I really hope i don've to remodule at all.
But really worried about my econs paper!

Then i cab over to boyf's school and acc him
while he did his assignment in school in their media lab,
and i was having fun disturbing him :x








Heh, then we headed to far east and had brunch,
And we went to visit raymond at his shop, Clover
and he was very sweet and he said
he'll style my hair for free for tonight!

btw, if you haven't realise, raymond has been
doing my hair ever since i was like what, sec 3?
So it's been like 4 years already?




Anyway, Here's the details:

Clover, #03-12 @ Far east Plaza
Best to call 68362748 to book an appointment before going.
Ask for raymond and tell him you're Fidelis's friend
and you'll get 10% discount! (:









My theme for halloween this year is "60's retro doll"
WARNING: Super picture-heavy post!!


Hairspraaaaaaaaaaaaay..


Moooooooooooore hairspraaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Raymond is like just sooooo good?





I love the hair like nuts can.




I did an "unzipped" look for boyf!
Hehehe, he really looked pretty creepy, but i was proud of what i did!
Hahaha, prolly scared afew people and got some "wow"s!




He was a freaking idiot!
Hahahahs, after i did his makeup he purposely
must go my house area there the ATM and withdraw $$$,
he still purposely give that very emotionless expression,
and he said like many people were like staring at him lol.

But that's kinda like the purpose of halloween right?
Lol, great to have such a thick skinned boyf.


Whoops. he forgot his vampire teeth!


I did a pink/purple dark look for my darling shirley,
But yuling was chicken (LOL) and she wanted to look pretty pretty
so only did a blue/green eye look for her and
shirley added some bling for herself and yuling! (:


I had like yellow gold, and bight pink eyeshadow! :D
And lots of bling!




And oooooff we go to Zouk!




Pretty yuling and me!


I miss my girls so much and my clubbing days where i club
till 4am and still have like boundless energy like an energy bunny!

Boyf make me feel like an old hag sometimes, (Whoops)
gotta get my energy back!



LOL! HARD GAY!
LOL, i don't think anybody would go as hard gay?
And he actually did like the "fucking actions" hard gay does in his video?
LOL, damn funny.

And we saw LOTS of jokers.
Like, i saw arnd 5 of them in my queue?!

And a bunch of terrorist! HAHAHAHAS


Yuling, me, Cheena bong.




My sexy schoolgirl jess, Esther went as a Warrior, lol, me the 60's retro girl!


Me & Cheena bong
Lol, i miss calling her cheena bong, that's so last last year!



Jess, Pris, Esther, Me and erm.. a bunch of ghost (?)
that approached us for a picture? Lol.



The hippie, colourful 60's retro girl and the creepy zipper vampire.









My bestie is a.. hmmmm... ghost-ish schoolgirl?
*ME, Very reluctant to take picture with ghost*


"Pouts, she's one weird thing, but whatever!"




Pris was trying to look like a clown.










Hehehe, hope you guys had fun at your halloween party!
Jess and i are thinking of having a x'mas party now~



No comments: